In conjunction with the Ontario Lung Association's Smoke-Free Homes and Asthma Project, TEACH has developed the
Motivational Interviewing in Respiratory Health Care Toolkit, a trainers' toolkit specifically for health care providers working in respiratory health to learn and apply motivational interviewing in their practice. This toolkit incorporates the expertise and feedback from a provincial needs assessment survey and a diverse curriculum planning group.
This toolkit includes:
- Facilitation tips and suggestions
- Learning objectives and detailed lesson plans
- Presentation slides and speakers' notes
- Clinical video vignettes and coded video transcripts
- Interactive exercises and case examples