- Tobacco Interventions with Youth and Young Adults November 13 - December 18, 2019
- Tobacco Interventions for Women Across the Lifespan November 13 - December 18, 2019
Click here to register for upcoming courses offered by TEACH!
- Do Clinical decision support systems (CDSSs) help practitioners’ adherence to evidence-based guidelines? with Dr. Nadia Minian and Dr. Peter Selby on October 30, 2019
- Evolution of the Hamilton Public Health Quit Smoking Clinic (STOP for Addiction Agency) from 2008-2019 with Megan Lynch on November 6, 2019
- Expert Panel Q&A on Vaping: What do we do while we wait for the evidence? Watch now!
For more information about TEACH webinars, click here.
Interested in requesting a training?
your organization is interested in an online or in-person training that is tailored
to your specific setting, please fill out the training request form below and
email a copy to email@example.com. Our
TEACH team is happy to work with you to assess your learning and logistical
needs and determine next steps.
To access the training request form, click here:
Training Request Form.pdf
Why Take TEACH? A Practice Leader Perspective
If you are interested in hearing additional testimonials from TEACH Practice Leaders, please visit our YouTube Page.