- Specialty Course: Integrated Chronic Disease Management and Prevention *available in English and French
(August 19 - September 23, 2020)
- Mini-Course: Tobacco Interventions with Youth and Young Adults (August 26 - September 23, 2020)
- Mini-Course: Fundamentals of Tobacco Interventions for Dental Professionals (November 11 - December 16, 2020)
- "Tobacco Cessation Program Adaptations and Strategies during the COVID-19 Pandemic" (Thursday, August 13, 2020, 12-1 PM ET)
- Supporting People who Smoke or Vape During the COVID-19 Pandemic
For more information about TEACH webinars, click here.
Interested in requesting a training?
your organization is interested in an online or in-person training that is tailored
to your specific setting, please fill out the training request form below and
email a copy to firstname.lastname@example.org. Our
TEACH team is happy to work with you to assess your learning and logistical
needs and determine next steps.
To access the training request form, click here:
Training Request Form.pdf
Why Take TEACH? A Practice Leader Perspective
If you are interested in hearing additional testimonials from TEACH Practice Leaders, please visit our YouTube Page.