Welcome to STOP on the Net, an online program to help you quit smoking cigarettes. Join today from the comfort of your home and receive free nicotine replacement therapy (NRT) patches and gum/lozenges mailed to your address.
STOP sur le Net est offert en Anglais et en Français.
What will you receive if you are eligible?
- Free quit smoking medication for 8 weeks of treatment mailed to you within 2 weeks of enrollment
- Enrolment is limited to one (1) per person, and four (4) per household within a 12-month period
Is STOP on the Net
- You must be 18 years of age or older
- You must be an Ontario resident
- You must be smoking tobacco cigarettes (please note this program is not offered for people who only use e-cigarettes)
- You must have a valid and unique e-mail address
- You must be willing to attempt quitting smoking within 30 days of enrollment
- You must complete a survey to determine whether you are eligible for the program