My organization is NOT partnering with the STOP Program yet…
How does my organization partner with STOP?
The STOP Program is currently mandated to partner with the following types of organizations, which must be officially designated as such on the lists provided to us by the Ministry of Health and Long-Term Care:
- Family Health Teams (FHTs)
- Community Health Centres (CHCs)
- Nurse Practitioner-Led Clinics (NPLCs)
- Addictions Agencies (Drug and Alcohol Services)
- Aboriginal Health Access Centres (AHACs)
- Public Health Units (PHUs)
If your organization belongs to one of these categories, contact
firstname.lastname@example.org for information on how to join the program.