Hospital Based Populations ► Research Gaps
The following research gaps are included in CAN-ADAPTT's guideline and have been approved by the Guideline Development Group (GDG).
· Emerging evidence in pharmacotherapy in acute settings
· Effectiveness of counselling and medications with hospitalized patients
· Effectiveness of interventions provided by different hospital personnel, including nurses and respiratory therapists
· Relapse prevention once the patient leaves the hospital
· Safety/risks/benefits of NRT use in peri-operative patients
· Impact of hospital-based policy on smoking cessation rates among staff, patients
Contribute a Research Gap
If you would like to contribute to the research gaps for this guideline section, click on [edit this page] below and then click the 'save and close' icon when you have completed your changes. You must be logged in to contribute to this page. Please register or sign in via the links at the top right side of this page.
Note that these research gaps were developed by the Guideline Development Group (GDG) and then edited or added to by CAN-ADAPTT network members.
Contribute using the CAN-ADAPTT wiki below: