Download the PDF below to learn more about CAN-ADAPTT’s accomplishments during the 2008-2012 funding period.
Highlights document 2008-2012.pdf
Selected accomplishments include:
Connecting with organizations
Emphasis was on active engagement with more than 100 organizations (ie. meetings, co-hosted workshops, integration of CAN-ADAPTT materials into programs, education and dissemination strategies). Examples include:
· Cross-promotion of materials with Partnership to Assist with Cessation of Tobacco (PACT) in Saskatchewan
· Cross-promotion with Registered Nurses Association of Ontario
Coordinators promoted the CAN-ADAPTT initiative at more than 50 conferences and events through workshops, poster presentations, key note addresses, and more. Highlights include:
· Canadian and Ontario Association of Public Health Dentistry conference keynote/workshop
· Ontario Dental Assistants Association Affiliate workshops
· Ontario Lung Association workshop
Lunch and Learn webinar series
CAN-ADAPTT has held 5 Lunch and Learn webinar series to date with an average of 20 participants across Canada per session. To obtain the PowerPoint presentations click here.
In addition to the impact achieved and tracked by the CAN-ADAPTT team, the Ontario Tobacco Research Unit was funded as part of the project to conduct formal evaluation. Methods and results of this evaluation are pending publication and will be posted when available.