Youth (Children and Adolescents) ► Tools and Resources
The following tools/resources are included in CAN-ADAPTT's guideline and have been reviewed by the Guideline Development Group (GDG).
· BLAST (Building Leadership for Action in Schools Today) is a youth leadership tobacco prevention program developed by the Lung Association of Alberta & NWT. It challenges youth to think critically about the tobacco industry and its products, and the social and health effects from tobacco.
· Program to empower youth to become leaders and advocates in their schools and communities
· LTPB delivers smoking cessation and prevention support to post-secondary students who smoke or are at risk of starting to smoke.
· Resources for smokers, friends of smokers and health professionals.
· A free, best-practices Web-based treatment program designed to help young smokeless tobacco users quit.
· Health-Canada sponsored website with profiles and activities to support youth in smoking cessation.
· Interactive and personalized 4 week web program.
· An anti-tobacco movement created for youth, by youth, funded by Ontario’s Ministry of Health Promotion.
· Educational resource for Youth.
· A pamphlet suggesting how to approach the discussion about smoking with children.
Contribute a Tool/Resource
If you would like to contribute a tool/resource to CAN-ADAPTT's database, please click 'add new item' below. You must be logged in as a member to contribute a tool. Please register or sign in via the links at the top right side of this page.
Note that the following tools have been contributed by CAN-ADAPTT network members and have not been reviewed or approved by the Guideline Development Group (GDG). Tools contributed below will only be visible on the English website, please visit the French side of the website to view additional tools.
|There are no items to show in this view of the "Tools: Youth (Children and Adolescents)" list.|
Youth (Children and Adolescents)